Rear end sag

I'm in need of help with my left side rear end sagging almost 1 3/4. I replaced coil springs and shocks and my coil spring spacers are good and still same sag. I measured the spring set and both sides on the rear in the street and both are at 10" dead on so I think its in my body and how it was made, any ideas would help thanks. :suicide:

• 3 weeks later...

Sounds like either the front end is somehow leaning (causing one front corner to be higher, and the corresponding rear corner to be lower), or there's something awry with the spring perches/frame. I'd park somewhere flat and measure from the frame (or unibody) to the ground front and rear to see if that's what's tweaked.

Edited by Slartibartfast

Yea that looks a bit funny. I noticed that the PO of mine had the spring perches welded in the rear (not suprising given the salt around here in Montreal). You might want to measure yours and try to figure out if something has moved.... that should be in the BL section of the FSM..... Just an idea from a guy!

sent from under Ernest the Pathfinder

What year of jeep will give me the most lift in the rear end? Or should I just buy lifted spring for the rear. The spring I have in it are new but off a stock 09 tj

Sent from my Z795G using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

What year of jeep will give me the most lift in the rear end? Or should I just buy lifted spring for the rear. The spring I have in it are new but off a stock 09 tj

Sent from my Z795G using Tapatalk

Try bronco springs if you want. Jeffs bronco graveyard has a lot of options. This might sound like a silly question but, do you have any weight in the car on one side or another. Also, Looks like the torsion bars are off. There is to much rake to the rear for them to not have been messed with. I would be concerned with wearing out the front end with those angles.

• 1 month later...

sorry it been so long but i replaced everything in the rear end with new shocks,coil springs, alignment and reset me t bars and still it sags to the drivers side rear? I think its in the frame but everything is the same on both sides? I put a tap on it and the numbers are the same so i don't know whats you. I'm still looking into it because this is bugging me lol