Vg30i headers?

Bhardy26

I've been doing some research and I have found headers for these things but only for the automatic trans models. Has anyone ordered headers that were made the for autos and installed them on a 5spd equipped pathys? I know the clutch fluid line would need to be moved, but how much?

I'm looking for a set of headers so I can do a full exhaust, but all I have been finding are headers for the 90-95 and the 86.5-89 vg30i with auto transmissions.

Edited by Bhardy26

YEAR SELECTED: 1988
MAKE SELECTED: NISSAN/DATSUN
MODEL SELECTED: PATHFINDER
Clear Vehicle Selection

Part Number: THY-464-1-C
Product Name: CERAMIC COATING, 1986-1989 TRUCK HARD BODIES, 1986-1989 PATHFINDER, 3.0L, 4WD, NO LIFT KITS

Description:
It's a proven, indisputable fact: Dollar for dollar, no other investment will increase power and performance like a set of Doug Thorley Headers!

List Price: $656.00

Features

• HEADER EXIT: DRIVER
  • PRIMARY/COLLECTOR: 1 1/2" - 2 1/4"
  • DRIVE: 4WD

Notes

• 22 - For Legality under CARB regulations the connector/Y-pipe assembly must be used on vehicles originally equipped with catalytic converter.
  • 3 - Stick Only.
  • 19- Does not fit 5-speed models w/ hydraulic clutch.

thats directly off the DT site.

https://dougthorleyheaders.com/products/searchType/vehicleSearch/year/1988/make/NISSAN_SLASH_DATSUN/model/PATHFINDER/sfID1/9/sfID2/40/sfID3/31/productID/906

• 4 weeks later...

Its a walking contradiction that they will never update on their site.
There are NO Stick (manual) Pathfinders that do not have a hydraulic clutch.
This has been beaten into the ground, the notes are wrong the headers fit ALL CONFIGURATIONS OF V6 PATHFINDERS 87-95. (Emissions connections may vary.)

• 22 - For Legality under CARB regulations the connector/Y-pipe assembly must be used on vehicles originally equipped with catalytic converter.
  • 3 - Stick Only.
  • 19- Does not fit 5-speed models w/ hydraulic clutch.