March 2014 TotM Voting

RedPath88

March 2014 TofM Voting  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Cast Your Vote

Voting open from Mar 21 - 28

1: B1ndm4n

bahyma8u.jpg

*Note: If this wins I am going to need a larger pic in order to make a decent looking cover image.

2: Bubbley11

2m4rckz.jpg

3: Nissanland

pathfinder016_zps001e5e4a.jpg

4: bushnut

4511f063-e9a2-4c1f-9728-0c69e282bfcf_zps

5: ferrariowner123

13297563024_2b5b64d3d2_z.jpg

• Like 2

Blndm4n ,Your kicking butt on my first attempt . But that's okay with me, I know I will be getting some really sick photos now that I have it trail ready, it's only March lot's of opportunity left, congrats to the lead, looks like you were having fun in gravel pit. :)

• Like 1

Blndm4n ,Your kicking butt on my first attempt . But that's okay with me, I know I will be getting some really sick photos now that I have it trail ready, it's only March lot's of opportunity left, congrats to the lead, looks like you were having fun in gravel pit. :)

yeah I took soo many pics lol I chose that one Cuz it looked cool despite all of my friends saying no lol... And i was having a blast that day!

Sent from my LG-L40G using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Yeah, having fun is the one of those big reason I got the pathfinder, we use it for our local running/chores. But now that the better half likes driving it, she has been talking about taking out for a run, mite be taking it to ocean Sunday, we're supposed to go out for a fishing trip, but can't say for sure until later, our daughter/son n laws trip was cancelled due to weather. Maybe I can get a good shot at ocean, talk about a WATER photo for next month, the shot above is simply a matter of parking the left front tire on top of stump in front yard LOL. But does show the suspension flexibility a bit...keep having fun though...be safe