Due to a hardware failure on the hosts systems, all posts and messages created between May 26th and Jan 13th have been lost. Additionally, if you joined the NPORA Forums community during that time, you'll need to re-register. -NPORA Mod Team *Updated: 05/19/2022 12:15AM PST

March 2014 TotM Voting

RedPath88

March 2014 TofM Voting  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Cast Your Vote

Voting open from Mar 21 - 28

1: B1ndm4n

bahyma8u.jpg

*Note: If this wins I am going to need a larger pic in order to make a decent looking cover image.

2: Bubbley11

2m4rckz.jpg

3: Nissanland

pathfinder016_zps001e5e4a.jpg

4: bushnut

4511f063-e9a2-4c1f-9728-0c69e282bfcf_zps

5: ferrariowner123

13297563024_2b5b64d3d2_z.jpg

• Like 2

Blndm4n ,Your kicking butt on my first attempt . But that's okay with me, I know I will be getting some really sick photos now that I have it trail ready, it's only March lot's of opportunity left, congrats to the lead, looks like you were having fun in gravel pit. :)

• Like 1

Blndm4n ,Your kicking butt on my first attempt . But that's okay with me, I know I will be getting some really sick photos now that I have it trail ready, it's only March lot's of opportunity left, congrats to the lead, looks like you were having fun in gravel pit. :)

yeah I took soo many pics lol I chose that one Cuz it looked cool despite all of my friends saying no lol... And i was having a blast that day!

Sent from my LG-L40G using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Yeah, having fun is the one of those big reason I got the pathfinder, we use it for our local running/chores. But now that the better half likes driving it, she has been talking about taking out for a run, mite be taking it to ocean Sunday, we're supposed to go out for a fishing trip, but can't say for sure until later, our daughter/son n laws trip was cancelled due to weather. Maybe I can get a good shot at ocean, talk about a WATER photo for next month, the shot above is simply a matter of parking the left front tire on top of stump in front yard LOL. But does show the suspension flexibility a bit...keep having fun though...be safe