The things on CL

Alkorahil

What kinda rope was that guy smoking, excellent condition, COME on, poor guy is delusional thinking that the truck is going to sale at that price. I'm thinking miss print. $250 better price...my oh my...Ahardbody you know how to find them. LOL

I've been searching, Nissan Pickup, Nissan Hardbody, Nissan king cab, trying to find my next truck, seems the majority of what I find are automatics, but I'm kind of picky, I want a 94-97 king cab, manual trans 2wd, 4 cylinder.

Just looked at Frontiers although I can not stand the front end before 2001, and anything 2001 or newer is out of my price range !

May have to start looking at Tacoma's NO !!!!!! LOL

Edited by ahardb0dy

I'll want to know what rope your smoking, you go to the dark side and then we will see you get a ride to Davies Jones locker, you can swim right? Gulp...:) not to get personal, but what is your $$ range you be shooting for.

craigslist, hardbody in Very good condition:

http://miami.craigslist.org/pbc/cto/4374993947.html

Lol. Thats Miami for you. These fools down here have no clue on pricing. Take a look at the pricing of Xterra down here. They could have one in condition similar to that hardbody and still price it at 5k. Heck according to Craigslist pricing logic my R50 is worth 5-6k.

If you do find one in Miami. Let me know I'll be able to take a look or help out.

Sent from my Moto X

That van reminds me of one of my customers. He is a shop teacher and for a project he's lifted his GMC Safari van and put 33s under it as well as a custom bumper. It the craziest thing and almost makes a mini van cool.