Recommendation on timing belt

Azbuilt

Get the belts with the pulley orientation marks on the sides, they are quality and convenient. That would be dealership, Gates and a few others IIRC.

You can always order them from our local dealership parts pimp, Alkorahil. Great guy and prices (he can set you up with some of the other parts to change as well). Check out the Classifieds/Services section.

Yeah, I'm pimping the pimp... :D

B

• Like 1

Just an FYI since it wasn't already mentioned here. Typically, you do the water pump at the same time since its right there in front of you when you are doing the timing belt. Otherwise, if you wait for pump to fail you have to do the same tear down again and risk the timing belt by getting coolant on it.

Just an FYI since it wasn't already mentioned here. Typically, you do the water pump at the same time since its right there in front of you when you are doing the timing belt. Otherwise, if you wait for pump to fail you have to do the same tear down again and risk the timing belt by getting coolant on it.

Personally, I changed everything: crank/cam seals, thermostat, bypass hose, timing belt, tensioner, water pump, fan clutch and radiator hoses. It wasn't that expensive and I don't plan to touch anything there until the next timing belt change in 95k miles...

he can set you up with some of the other parts to change as well

;)

B