Front left blinker not working

MrFML

I have a 95 wd21 and I have developed a blinker issue. It showed all signs of a blown bulb. The indicator and the rear tail light blinked rapidly. So I replaced the bulb and it still does not blink.

Then I put my volt meter on the socket and it says I am getting power, so I cut the factory plug and replaced it with to wire connectors. But... Still not blinking. I checked the fuse inside the cab and it is fine.

What else could it be?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I had the same issue just yesterday, the problem was the outside portion that held the bulb. I had to squeeze it in a bit to make sure I was getting a good contact on both the sides and bottom. The turn signal works great now.

I had the same issue just yesterday, the problem was the outside portion that held the bulb. I had to squeeze it in a bit to make sure I was getting a good contact on both the sides and bottom. The turn signal works great now.

but it lights up when i turn the headlights on.it just wont flash up front but flashes fast out back and on the dash.

The running lights come on with the headlights. Blinkers are on a separate circuit. Flashing fast means there's no resistance in the circuit, so likely if the bulb is good the plug socket or wiring to it is bad.