My Nissan addiction is growing! Nissan for life! :)

Kyle94

Just ate the fender in front of the drivers door a bit. And bent the metal guard on the brake disc. So it grinds going down the road. Lol. Fixing that tomorrow. I was only doing about 20.

• Like 1

For all the Haters out there, I just want to drop a line and show what a little jewel Kyle's new car is..pretty hot little number, these are highly sought after. Good find Dude and way to go on getting that engine in there so damn quickly, how'd you do that anyway? Check out this link, I know it's not EXACTLY like yours but they do share significant DNA. Don't be so hard on B, he cares about ya, just didn't want to see you waste your money.

http://www.autoblog.com/2007/04/26/future-classic-1991-94-nissan-sentra-se-r/

I would be super pumped to find a good deal on one like in this article...makes me miss my old Prelude Si.

Edited by gv280z

Thanks gv280z that's a good article.

And yeah. I plan to keep it unless I decide to flop it. And it's also a little new driving car so I might sell it. It moves a little to quick for what I'm used to! Lol

Flipping it is to make a profit. Is 'flopping it' losing $?

The newly needed body work won't help. I thought you wanted a gas mileage vehicle?

Bueller?

*sigh*

I must say... And I'm sure most already know it. Check and tripple check everything after a motor swap. Even lug nuts. :blink: :O

I know you didn't triple check spelling.

Seriously Kyle? You drove off with out bolting the wheel on? :doh:

You really need to slow down and pay attention...

B

Everything else was fine. Yeah the wheel fell of. I was taking it easy the first few mins because we just got it back together. We put the wheels on long before we rolled er out.

Bueller?

*sigh*

:rofl:

Everything else was fine. Yeah the wheel fell of. I was taking it easy the first few mins because we just got it back together. We put the wheels on long before we rolled er out.

As much as I'd like to chime in and poke at you about the wheel, I almost did the same thing after working on the Mrs' Prelude. I still hate the fact that you have to remove the wheel to get to the timing belt on a transverse engine. I wanted to fire it up before bolting the final bits on incase I had a problem with the timing. I caught myself getting ready to back out when the thought crossed my mind that I hadn't fully torqued the lug nuts.

People make mistakes it's whatever. Also figured out today that the power steering return line got wedged under the pulley when lowering the engine down in. So it ate a slit in the hose. Had a spare pump with hoses so free fix. :) car is 100% besides warped rotors. And the windows refuse to Defog!

Look, my recommendation that you slow down and pay attention is good advice, not flogging you. I make mistakes when I rush and get distracted too, as most people are more likely too. Here, one more time so it echos around a bit. Slow down and pay attention.

People make mistakes it's whatever.

This I will call you on, because you are blowing off a major screw up. Losing a tire while driving is a big deal, often leading to crashes or even just the damn tire hurting people. You got lucky, don't just blow it off.

B

• Like 2

He won't do it again. If you tell a kid a million times not to touch a hot stove burner, he'll do it anyway. And that's the last time he'll do it.

And if he does, well, natural selection can be a cruel thing...

Edited by Kingman
  • Like 2