My Nissan addiction is growing! Nissan for life! :)

Kyle94

I'd have rather had the Bronco in the last pic, but those 1st gen ones draw me in for some reason. Unloading a 360 while it still has some value now that the One is out was a step in the right direction though.

Well it's home... had to slightly ride the clutch from a stop, and as you can imagine had trouble starting it to leave the guys house since #3 is dead and the battery was low. hook up a jump pack and on my way. even had a little fun on the way home.... burnout through first gear (accidental first time, next three times got to me :blush02: ) and after 2k rpms it runs great. 75mph it stops gaining though. All in all, nice body, int a little dirty, engine might have a knock, and cyl 3 is dead. Came with the wheel key (forgot to ask, but found it when i got home!) starts on it's own now though. used about an 1/8th of a tank in 5-8 miles........ :lmao:

Here's video of the engine.

1656161_639488459421619_984671561_n.jpg

1625508_639488479421617_468956849_n.jpg

1017649_639488509421614_1074720313_n.jpg

Yeah, i never play it and am never gonna get xbox live again. So i'll just throw it in. :)

SOme specs about it. 181k miles, power mirrors, rear defrost, a/c, cruise, spoiler, 5spd with a grabby clutch. HUGE sunpro tach.. haha.

The gauge cluster harnesses are definitely different between tach and non tach, but as I said it's pretty easy to do.

Almost the same engine as in my 90, except for the head and injection, the blocks are the same,

• Like 1

Right on! haha. If i can't find one or don't like the look of it (i have to see one in person...) then i might take that one you have off your hands for the right price. ;)

SOOOOOOOOO! I found an engine from a 1990 sentra... its a 1.6L, is it possible to swap all the efi stuff from my block to the carb'd block?? $100 is a steal if i can! And i get to hear it run!

you would need to swap the head and injection from yours to the 90 engine. Wikipedia says the front timing chain cover's are different but I'm not sure on that.

What do you mean by the #3 cylinder is dead? No compression? No spark?

Edited by ahardb0dy

Guy said it has no compression. Gonna check it later today. Also gonna pull the valve cover and check the springs and stuff. Then if all else fails the engine is out and I found one in town that's already pulled for $200. Just worried since I can't hear it run ha.

The SR20 swap has always been very popular, it is easier in the B13 since they came with them as you said in the 91-93 SE-R, the harder swap, and it has been done is into a B12. The CA18 is also popular in the B12's and a turbo CA18 is pretty formidable, here is a video of a guy in Miami beating a Honda S2000 with a 4 door B12 CA18 turbo !

The Honda driver says a bad word at the end !!

WAY back when I worked at Boeing, I was stationed out in Lancaster Calif. I was given one of those cars for a rental car. Well one night a good bunch of us took all our different rentals and went top speed limit racing. I don't have the video anymore, but the needle pegs at 150 mph I know I hit that and then some. It was at that point I was sold on the Nissan brand. Ps. It was by far the fastest rental car that night. LOL

WAY back when I worked at Boeing, I was stationed out in Lancaster Calif. I was given one of those cars for a rental car. Well one night a good bunch of us took all our different rentals and went top speed limit racing. I don't have the video anymore, but the needle pegs at 150 mph I know I hit that and then some. It was at that point I was sold on the Nissan brand. Ps. It was by far the fastest rental car that night. LOL

If you're talking about a 200SX SE-V6, the needle pegs at 120

source: recent owner

Bad engine is almost out... Who of thought fwd was so much different? (Kidding... Kind of ;) ) only worked on it for two hours. Thank you Nissan for the color coded connectors and clip type connectors. :)

Sorry if I'm dense for asking, but could someone decode b12 and b13 for me? What's special about them etc?

Sorry I'm used to American muscle and Mercedes engines haha.