Interior mods,

jhamelin819

i know there is an old post about this, but does anyone have any cool ideas for interior mods that can help with adding more storage, or space, or just look friggen cool, ive already made a cargo mat for the rear, and am just using a large tote placed beside my subs for tool box, tool, and parts storage. but if anyone has any cool ideas about tool storage or any kinda storage, or fastening a permanent/semi permanent tool box, id love to know as well!

thanks -josh

If you don't carry people in the back seats, remove the seat bottoms and folt down the backs. It gives lots more room on the floor behind the front seats and lots more in the cargo area. I can get a big enough air matress that I'm not cramped when camping.

Saw it done on here, no idea who or where the post is but, build a box that fits the rear cargo area, as tall as you want/need, make it so you have drawers that pull out from the rear, carpet the top, won't even be able to tell it's in there if someone looks thru the window.

If you don't carry people in the back seats, remove the seat bottoms and folt down the backs. It gives lots more room on the floor behind the front seats and lots more in the cargo area. I can get a big enough air matress that I'm not cramped when camping.

I actually considered that when I took the seats out to patch the holes in the underbody

• Like 1

Mine wasn't much, but I condensed most everything that I carried into milk style crates and used the factory tie downs in the rear cargo area to tie it down. I found milk crates to be simple, and wheeling is a lot more fun when nothing flies around at all.