What's wrong with this picture?

CNAM

Man I hate the look of R50s with stock wheels and fender flares, looks so odd...

I describe it as the "on stilts" look, because of how sucked in it is...

It almost looks like Nissan designed the base model car with the base wheels, and then added the fender flares and said screw it giving it lower backspacing wheels.

-Kyle

• Like 1

I thought the rear axle wasn't centered.

That would just be the angle of the shot, which looks like it was taken from the drivers side, looks like cnam took the photo whilst he was driving :nono:.

Lol. If you're worried about taking photos while driving....

Driving is a serious matter and shouldn't be taken lightly, ESPECIALLY when you are driving a 4wd, or a modified one at that.

Well I am guilty of taking the photo while driving although in my defense we were only rolling about 5 mph.. Traffic on the way home from work. There's no filter on the photo. It just caught my attention that this fool had mounted his rear wind deflector or spoiler upside down..? Does that mean it will give the truck LIFT? Instead of down force??? LMFAO! Knuckleheads..

• Like 1

Driving is a serious matter and shouldn't be taken lightly, ESPECIALLY when you are driving a 4wd, or a modified one at that.

There's no especially about 4wd's. Driving is a serious matter no matter what it is. All these idiots with drivers licenses just handed to them driving 4,000 pound death machines. Natural selection is working itself out, albeit slowly.

All I'm saying is at least they're looking at the road...

Kind of...

Well I am guilty of taking the photo while driving although in my defense we were only rolling about 5 mph.. Traffic on the way home from work. There's no filter on the photo. It just caught my attention that this fool had mounted his rear wind deflector or spoiler upside down..? Does that mean it will give the truck LIFT? Instead of down force??? LMFAO! Knuckleheads..

I bet it wasn't even the current owner who did it. Or they found it in the junkyard and just don't realize it's supposed to go the other way.

And this justifies it?

I'm sure more than a few of us have taken photos whilst driving.

Well actually there is, they generally weigh more, offroad tires have less grip on the road, front bars are usually more fatal, lifting usually means the person getting hit goes under the vehicle etc. The list just keeps on going on, natural selection does work itself out but unfortunately there is collateral damage and usually the person behind the wheel survives an accident whilst a pedestrian an the road mightn't.

There's no especially about 4wd's. Driving is a serious matter no matter what it is. All these idiots with drivers licenses just handed to them driving 4,000 pound death machines. Natural selection is working itself out, albeit slowly.