Junk Yard Score

MattV

Today was a good day for my Pathfinder. I went to you pull it junk yard, there happened to be 1995 Pathfinder with 195,xxx miles on it and bad case of frame rot. It was the only WD21 in the yard and look what it had. A set of Pacesetter headers, but unfortunately the crossover pipe was crushed. I had no complaints when they said $35.00 for the headers.

IMG_20131229_110038.jpg

IMG_20131229_110027.jpg

DSCN0031.jpg

And also some nice seats to replace my beat up ones and to finally get rid of those stupid seat covers that came with it. Note: I did not pretend I was driving around my dining room. I dropped the idea to my fiancée that they would look in the dining room. She said we need more than two.

IMG_20131228_155016.jpg

DSCN0031.jpg

And also some nice seats to replace my beat up ones and to finally get rid of those stupid seat covers that came with it. Note: I did not pretend I was driving around my dining room. I dropped the idea to my fiancée that they would look in the dining room. She said we need more than two.

IMG_20131228_155016.jpg

Good find! Those look almost like they do new from the factory! :lol:

Hah! Good idea! Make sure to get heated seats and to hook up a battery under the table... ;)

B

Hah! Good idea! Make sure to get heated seats and to hook up a battery under the table... ;)

I didn't even think of that! Too bad I just got in from installing them.

No one touched anything on this one. I was the first to get anything off of it. I don't think there is too much of a demand up here for WD21s anymore. They all rotted out from the excessive salt on they use on the roads in the winter.