windshield wiper fluid sprayer

thorpe991

so mine front and rear shoot solid streams is this normal? and if it is how can i get it to spray a fan of mist style? if it is not normal how can i fix this? my issue is that the few times this winter that i had ice on my windshield the sprayers only put 4 holes in the ice instead of a full window melt ( i have deicer spray)

is there a universal replacement to make them a fan spray or am i stuck with streams?

the back doesnt bother me as much but the front does

Stream is standard, mist is not. Find another Nissan vehicle with mist spray pattern nozzles, they'd probably fit.

Make sure the spray angle will work with your vehicle though like from another truck model. I picked up some aftermarket nozzles for mine after paint and they shot the streams way too low. I guess they were for a car with more of a raked back windshield. I ended up buying stock replacements.

The nozzles on the hood should spray in a double stream (each), if you think they may be restricted, what I do is remove them and running them under hot water in the sink use a sewing needle to make sure the holes are clean, than re-assemble onto the hood. It is not uncommon for there to be wax buildup in the openings.

• Like 1

No there not restricted but I like the fan/ mist style my dads truck has over the stream and I have two streams that hit equally spaced in the middle /top and two that hit on the outside /bottom

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk