strange codes...

mluczaj22

heading to the gas station this morning before work. cruzing along about 40. cel light comes on. hmmm strange. havent had one in years. checked codes when i arrived at work...45,35,13,21.

she ran perfectly fine 20 miles to work on interstate. reset codes before leaving work and another 20 miles with no codes or light. ran perfectly fine on the way home.

just curious if anyone has had similar issue? oh and 88 vg auto. cali ecu. almost 300k on the clock.

That is a bizzare combination for all at once.

I agree that and inspection and checking the engine harnesses for a good connection first would be the place to start.

Also check the screw in the middle that holds the ECU harness on the ECU itself , make sure it is snug. There were some Nissans we have had that the screw wasnt on tight and over the years the harness connection to the ECU would get a little loose.

yeah i will have to check that. i did always tell friends when climbing in the back "2dr" watch my ecu dont step on it! but yeah with 2 of those codes alone im pretty sure it wouldnt run. i remember when my cylinder head temp sensor went out it would not start or run for nothing. i will have to look into it some more this weekend after oil change. but it yeah fine again to and from work! :shrug: