Beadlocks?

theexbrit

Beadlocks only depending on how much/little pressure you plan on running in your tires.. They are nice for running very low pressure but not necessary for the tires to fit the rim.. I will be getting tires soon.. I'm definitely going with Goodyears! MTR w Kevlar.. New tread design. 35x12.5x15R :aok: Can't wait for that X-Mas bonus to come through!!! Then it's time to RUN&GUN :ar15:

• Like 1

Yes bead locks are just to clamp the tire to the wheel inside and out to keep from popping the bead off when running low air pressure...the tire and wheel still need to be the correct sizes...meaning diameter and width...you can run wider tires on a narrow rim but i woudlnt do the opposite (I.e. 12.50 tire on a 10" wheel)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Yes bead locks are just to clamp the tire to the wheel inside and out to keep from popping the bead off when running low air pressure...the tire and wheel still need to be the correct sizes...meaning diameter and width...you can run wider tires on a narrow rim but i woudlnt do the opposite (I.e. 12.50 tire on a 10" wheel)

Keep in mind beadlocks aren't street legal in most states (maybe all)

First off, verify your gearing. There is a stamped metal plate on the firewall on the passenger side. the answer is on the bottom right, it should say either HG43 or HG46...

Considering the number of people with WD21s that are running 33s reasonably well with the stock gearing, the fact that you have 10-15% more HP, and the cost of regearing, I'd say put them on and drive it for a bit to see if you can live with it.

You could go with 32" as well... :shrug:

B

• Like 1

First off, verify your gearing. There is a stamped metal plate on the firewall on the passenger side. the answer is on the bottom right, it should say either HG43 or HG46...

Considering the number of people with WD21s that are running 33s reasonably well with the stock gearing, the fact that you have 10-15% more HP, and the cost of regearing, I'd say put them on and drive it for a bit to see if you can live with it.

You could go with 32" as well... :shrug:

B

I run/ran 33's and the stock gearing isn't the best but not horrible...I'm only looking to run 4.88 on 35's or 37's

I think I'll try them out before making any decisions about gearing. She's running pretty good at the mo, so I should notice if there's any difference. I'll check the gearing on that plate but I'm sure that I've seen 4.63 for limited slip diffs.

I'll check the gearing on that plate but I'm sure that I've seen 4.63 for limited slip diffs.

This is what we compiled for the WD21. Basically every combo possible exists, Nissan mixed and matched like a meth addict at Walmart!

http://www.nissanpathfinders.net/forum/topic/20182-wd21-owners-what-drive-trainmodel-trim-do-you-have/?mode=show

The R50 might be different though, but I'd still peek. It's all of 200 feet away... :lol:

B