Mr_Reverse

Mr_Reverse

Hello. Some of you may know or know of me. I have had my poor old Jezzy(1993 Pathy SE) for almost 14 years now. I used to be online a lot, but in the last few months, just have not had much time.

I will be happy to share what I can, just give me some time to get back.

Lol, just looking around. Didn't feel like doing work around the house I need to do today, and tv is boing. Things looked interesting here, so I thought why not? :D

I was at a local j-yard a while ago and came across a red pathy with a NPORA sticker on it that been built a bit and wondered why and if I had chatted with its owner before it died.

Hello Mr_Reverse, I hear a lot of automatic owners tend to not be able to find you at times :lol:

I actually though that's what the topic was about when I read the title.

Lol, just looking around. Didn't feel like doing work around the house I need to do today, and tv is boing. Things looked interesting here, so I thought why not? :D

I was at a local j-yard a while ago and came across a red pathy with a NPORA sticker on it that been built a bit and wondered why and if I had chatted with its owner before it died.

I hear you on that! I've spent the summer landscaping the front yard and am just finishing up with a 2 part paver project. I can't wait to get it done so I can break my shovels and get back to the easy inside work. :lol:

What area, that might narrow it down a bit.

B

I actually though that's what the topic was about when I read the title.

Haha, the lack of creativity on the topic name can be blamed on me ;) I split his post off from another thread to creat this one.

Mr_Reverse, feel free to suggest a different title and we'll edit it for you :aok: