Nissan production totals

ahardb0dy

Wikipedia usually has charts with production totals. You may even be able to mail Nissan, I know companies like Mercedes and VW will give you a "birth certificate" that details production number, assembly point, options, etc.

Why don't you start by saying what model/year you want the info on, that way it is a more defined search that would likely produce better results than global search for all models.

B

I did that already, just wanted to ask in here to see if maybe someone knew of a site that may have that information, but thanks

I think he meant as in letting US know as someone may have a better idea where to look for just 89 Pulsars compared to randomly just searing how many Nissans have been built in the past 30 years :lol:

That being said I am curious to know what exact pulsar your looking for now...

Thanks, I always misunderstand him it seems,

Not looking for any pulsar just wanted to see how rare they may be, the 89 Pulsar NX SE trim, the B12 sentra owners use the sway bars (front and rear) off of this car, as the sentra ( most of them did not come with a front bar) and the rear from the SE pulsar is a lot thicker, improves the handling quite a bit.

I have a buddy in CA that is scouring the country looking for a pair of the bars for his wagon.

oh you mean the little cap that went on the back? No, I have a steering wheel from one on my 90 sentra, the pulsar had a nice black thick 3 spoke, more sporty than the stock sentra one and easier to hold, and as I said the sway bars, I'm sure you can imagine the difference in going from no front bar at all to an extra thick one, plus a guy on another forum had poly bushings custom made for the bars, so I have those as well, now in corners the car doesn't lean at all, so I can put all 90 HP to use, LOL