I'm back (after 2.5 days absence!)

ahardb0dy

So, Wednsday at work around 9:50 in the morning, I had just cut a "V" and a "BOV" in the road, The "V" marks where a water valve is, and the "BOV" marks where the Blow Off Valve is, blow off valve is a meter box with a 2" valve and 2" pipe on a dead end street that we can use to flush out the water line.

So I had the metal bin door down on my utility truck and I started to bend down so I could paint those marks and WHAM !!! Hit my head right into the metal bin door !!! I hit it so hard it knocked me back on my butt and my glasses went flying !! After I recovered and sat up, I found my glasses and got up to wet my face and try to recover from the impact, I had a big bump on my head but there was no bleeding and I didn't pass out so that was a good thing.

I called my boss and told him what happened and that I was coming in to go to the centra care clinic.

I drove in feeling nauseas and taking my time.

The centra care told me to go home and relax and if I felt worse to go to the ER.

Went home, had follow up appointment with centra care the next day, got up my normal time but didn't feel good and was still nauseas, called into work and rescheduled my appointment with the clinic.

Went to the clinic told them how I felt, and they suggested I go to the ER for a cat scan, which I did.

Neurologist told me I had a concussion but the CT scan was negative so no bleeding inside my head. Neurologist said to stay off the computer and not to play any games so my head could recover from the impact.

Just now my wife told me I rested enough, and I feel better, head still hurts a little.

so basically back to normal now.

Edited by ahardb0dy

I'm glad you are OK, but can I recommend not headbutting things?

Just now my wife told me I rested enough, and I feel better, head still hurts a little.

so basically back to normal now.

You have just described married life in two sentences... :lol:

B