You know you drive a Pathfinder when:

Karmann

/>

When you blow past every 4runner, just to say "up yours."

That don't count if its a 3.0 2nd gen 4runner, rotting banana peels roll uphill faster than them... Trust me!
  • Like 1

When you can only be towed from the front right tow hook, or all hell breaks loose (according to the manual).

Edited by Karmann
  • Like 1

All the bad stuff adds character!

True! Guess its not bad stuff, even G wagon owners are probably complaining like "my dang leather pants squeak against my leather seats!" Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

• Like 2

That originated from the two wheel crowd. Cagers should only wave to themselves in the rear view mirror! P...

B

Unless you live in the San Juan islands of Washington, then you have to wave to EVERYONE!!! Just one of those island things I guess....

When you are rock crawling with heated leather seats.

Unless you live in the San Juan islands of Washington, then you have to wave to EVERYONE!!! Just one of those island things I guess....

It's a southern country thing to wave as well. I have a first gen Miata and we have the "Miata wink" (flip up lights).

...when you take your truck from 83,000 miles to 223,000 miles in 8 years, having done nothing more major than a timing chain (once), and regular lube and tunes, AND IT STILL RUNS PERFECTLY.

When you see someone else driving a Pathy and try to give them a compliment then they rear their head and give you this face: :angry:.

Happened to me yesterday at the tire shop, guy had a really nice 1995 XE with factory grill guard...this gave me the sudden realization that not everyone that owns a Pathy is a nice person- who would have thunk it?

• Like 4