Who is ready?

Who is ready for a tx-10 to tx-10 doubler with a sye kit as well? I have a friend building me a mold to have cast then we will machine it and test it out the mold will be done this weekend i hope to post pics soon

If it dont go chrome it!

• Like 2

yes it will be the only tx-10 to tx-10 doubler out there thus far sure to be copied after its out but I hope to have it up and running soon just kinda seeing how many peeps are interested in buying it when I am done?? gonna try and stay under a grand shipped but not sure yet on price!!

CAST? I aways thought it would be a simple enough doubler to make out of plate...

if you want to pay about 600 bucks just for the the aluminum to get it thick enough for the adapter to work that is why we decided to have them cast. no pics to show ya yet his boring bar took a @!*% so he didnt get done.

I like the TX10 idea because it stays Nissan. I don't really care for other ones. If anything a toyota case adapter would be best. I think North West Fab already makes a dana 300 adapter to TX10.

In my experience once you double it and put 4.1 gears in transfer case you start finding the other weak links.

Good luck

I like the TX10 idea because it stays Nissan. I don't really care for other ones. If anything a toyota case adapter would be best. I think North West Fab already makes a dana 300 adapter to TX10.

In my experience once you double it and put 4.1 gears in transfer case you start finding the other weak links.

Good luck

nwf does have one I wanna make it cheaper then them if I can. We are gonna look at toyota rear case options as well but it will be a stick only as they would never clear the auto tranny on the drivers side. The main goal to start is to stay nissan with an sye and later down the road crawl gears for a tx-10 that guys would not have to wait months to get!! Baby steps though I am not a rich guy I am just trying to build bad ass @!*% for bad ass rigs!! I used to be hard core toyota but then drove a few nissans and have never looked back no matter the lack of aftermarket support!! If I cant find it I make it or have it made!! I have some good connections on this deal and it is coming right along!! Here is another teaser!!

photo11_zps239d0096.jpg

• Like 1