Thank you fellow pathfinder people, and a question... Or 2

txpath4x4

First off thank you npora brethren, for with out y'all all would be lost in this bias aftermarket world . Because of y'all I was able to re index my t bars with ease and do a few other things. Now here are my questions

1) I saw the forum on how to use jeep coil springs for the rear axle, but as far as pictures to show what To do they have been deleted.. If some one could explain in depth how to cut as measure I would be grateful

2) I have a 94 xe so I had the smaller tires, I put 31s on it and I read on a thread how you can change the vss pinion gear a part number or reference would be greatly appreciated, luckily here a my local Nissan dealership I grew up with the parts manager( my mom was employed there in the 90s ,ironically I played I the same model pathfinder that was a show room piece as mine is lol) but I could easily get the part, just need a little direction

Thank you,

Jason-- Santa Fe, TX

For the pinion gear, your parts guy should be able to look up the correct number of teeth you need. You could PM Alkorahil here, he's our Nissan parts guy who is in Texas as well.

I don't know how much you are SUPPOSED to cut off, but when i did mine, i just cut back to where it lined up with the rest of the coils. (the smaller loop for the jeeps) and i got great results. :) Hope that helps.

^exactly. Just cut the little pig tail off so you have a full diameter coil. Sorry, I don't have a picture but when you get a spring, you will see exactly what I mean and understand.

Let me try a quick search for you. I'm certain there is at least 1 thread that details the speedo gear thingie.

Here, this should do it! Like I thought, they are color coded so you might want to pull yours first for reference. Also going through Alkorahil with your VIN is always a good idea. Rob is a great, knowledgable guy whose job is literally to answer your questions and get you the right part. He has a thread in the Classified/Services section about the Dealership he works at (great prices too).

http://www.nissanpathfinders.net/forum/topic/29235-vehicle-speed-sensor/?hl=%2Bspeedo+%2Bgear&do=findComment&comment=555947

B

• Like 1

Well, you need to say that!! :D

So, what number/color for what size/gearing?

How about you post the part number info in the Garage/Part Info section for future reference... ;)

B