Do any of you run tires that came from this Tire Outlet?

I run these tires, and love them. What questions do you have about them? If you need more grip on the road since you live in a colder state, then go ahead and get the kedge grip like rebelord mentioned. I did. In SE idaho its winter 9 months out of the year, and I wanted extra traction on the icy roads during that winter season. If you get it, they'll wear about 15-20% faster than without it. They have awesome amounts of tread, with great clearing ability. I have the guard dog MTs and would buy them agian if I needed to. I have had them for the last 2 years, and they still have great tread. If you're on a budget like I was when I bought mine, then % tire per $ you spend, you'll get more with the treadwrights. Do your own due diligence and research the pros and cons of them, then make your own decision. If you ask my opinion though, I vote in favor of them.

I think when it becomes time I am going to take a chance with a set from here.Since some of you run these and know of someone else that does I think they will be ok and the price is way right for tires like this.I think there is alot of mark up on brand named tires so the buyer can pay for all of their advertising.Not sure what series yet but I have some time before I can get some anyway.Thanks for your help!

Here is the address again in case someone wants to check them out

https://treadwright.com/p-40-265-70r16-guard-dog-m-t-d.aspx

• 3 weeks later...

I run the Sentinels, which are now the Watchman. They are a Dueler A/T Revo clone. So far they are wearing great, I have about 4000 miles on them and they still look new. I did not get the kedge grip. For what it's worth, I am running 2wd only (hopefully not too much longer), and when we did get snow this winter I never felt like I needed the 4wd the few times I was out in it. They seem to stick pretty well. Off-road traction isn't as good as the Guard Dogs, but they are much quieter on the highway and get marginally better gas mileage.

They are heavy tires though, due in part to the MASSIVE tread depth, and they can be difficult to balance. Treadwright guarantees 8oz or less to balance each tire otherwise they will replace the tire, and they must be statically balanced, not dynamic. One of my tires took 7.5oz to balance, but the other three were under 4oz.

Overall I have no complaints, especially when considering the cost savings. I fully expect to get 40-50k miles out of them, and if the Pathy is still holding strong at 230k miles I'll replace them with another set of Treadwrights.