Jump to content

Due to a hardware failure on the hosts systems, all posts and messages created between May 26th and Jan 13th have been lost. Additionally, if you joined the NPORA Forums community during that time, you'll need to re-register. -NPORA Mod Team *Updated: 05/19/2022 12:15AM PST

where does this gasket go?


Recommended Posts

The picture I posted came from Rockauto under the 1994 pathfinder, fuel/air, plenum gasket section, I looked in the FSM and do not see a gasket that looks like the small one.

Edited by ahardb0dy
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...

I was looking for the gaskets I will need to replace my valve cover gaskets and found this one for the intake plenum, where does the small gasket go?



If i am not mistaken, that is the gasket that goes in between the upper and lower intake plenum, and the EGR valve gasket.,

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Welcome to NPORA Forums


Please register to gain full access to the forum.

Make sure you read the Forum Guidelines and don't forget to post a new intro in the New People Start Here! section, to say hi too everyone.



  • Create New...