Wooooah nelly ! Turn up your speakers - Audi R8 V10 plus

3rdtimesacharm

Nah mate, you have to go to the YouTube video page & copy the addy from your browser search bar then paste it directly into the message box here on the forum. Don't use the YouTube "Share" or "Embed" codes,for some reason they just give you the link like you have in your post. :aok:

That way you get this.........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpB1yR9Sz9Y&feature=youtu.be

Edited by theexbrit

Nothing...

but drool comin' outta my mouth right now...anyone have a kerchief or a sleeve? :wub:

I am amazed how they shoehorned that engine into that engine bay. If you ever look under the hood of one there is no room at all for you to slide a finger into!

Edited by Alkorahil

Sounds pretty good, honestly I much prefer the sound of a V8. They don't sell very many because the market isn't that big, they're for the rich and famous. I have no desire to be overly rich or famous and even if I was I wouldnt buy one.

Oh, people buy them...here in Vancouver I regularly see:

R8 v8's R8 V10's, all kinds of Lambo's, including the new Aventador (saw one last friday, driven by a guy looking to be no more than 21 with a New Driver tag), at least two M3s and/or M5's every day, Aston Martins of all kinds, yesterday, I saw a 2013 RS3 while on my way to work, Lotus-ie/es? of all kinds, Ferraris (saw a California and an Enzo sitting side by side as I was driving to work. A while ago (over a year now) I even saw a couple of Veyrons, and Zondas cruising together. That was awesome! Their thunderous exhausts echoing off the high buildings of downtown Vancouver.

Vancouver is insane for premium brands and Supercars. Tons of wealthy people here. What really kills me is seeing kids who are still in or have just graduated high-school, and have just their learners or new driver's sticker, driving $150,000-$300,000 cars.

Not too long ago there were several people street racing their exotics on our city and highways 13 got caught and their cars taken away for 7 days and ticketed for excessive speed and driving without due consideration (whatever that means). The oldest was 21 and it was his dad's car...(his dad got the car back) :broken:

Bit of the story HERE

The only brand I have not seen on the street here, is Koenigsegg. Not to say there aren't any here...I'm sure there are, I just haven't been at the right place at the right time...

Anyway, this thread is about sexy sounds...of the V10 R8...oh, who knows...I leave you with this...

Ok, why is this not working? I copied and pasted from the address bar...N/M, found a way...

Edited by Bluewulf73

just what do those people do for a living, It's like what the hell am I doing wrong?

I guess to be super rich you have to step on the necks of the poor (so thats where that kink comes from!)

I know we all love super cars, but really how many do they sell every year?

Is the market that big?

why am I on the wrong end of the economic strata?

just what do those people do for a living, It's like what the hell am I doing wrong?

I guess to be super rich you have to step on the necks of the poor (so thats where that kink comes from!)

You are on the normal end of the economic status. Check the statistics and you will find that almost all of us (been a while, guessing 90%) are within $100k of each other (so about $150k ceiling) for a family. Most of the rest are the douches you see and justly label that way. Very few of the 'upper class' have any connection or understanding of what it is like to have 'normal' concerns, but don't envy them, they have their own set of problems. Point is, generally speaking you won't have anything in common or interact. No loss Bud...

I went to a private high school where I co-mingled with the young and priveleged and what I learned there is they are nothing special. They walk, talk and bleed (trust me) like everyone else, but they have more pressure to 'succeed'. Having the car bought for you just means you are in debt...

Most of the 'successful' people I know started with a good back ground. If it wans't $, it was parental connections or education. They all help but $ is more important. Don't trust me, do your research, it is clearly shown that those born privileged or without monetary concerns do far 'better' in life.

What is the ruler? Don't feel sorry for yourself, you are doing fine. As I point out occasionally, you aren't born in a 3rd world country and have people shooting at you...

Sounds pretty good, honestly I much prefer the sound of a V8. They don't sell very many because the market isn't that big, they're for the rich and famous. I have no desire to be overly rich or famous and even if I was I wouldnt buy one.

I honestly think this is the smartest post of yours I have read yet.

B