New cars

ahardb0dy

Hey Bluewulf man what about the Legacy? Those are gorgeous..I'd be very happy to own one, it's a mid size and have 4 doors, awd, I'm sure they make a wagon version too. Boxer engine, even if it's not the turbo it's still a monster 2.5 liter boxer with equal torque to hp, that thing would stomp a mudhole in it's rivals.

I have noticed if you turn the OD off on the CVT 2007 Sentra it accelerates better

Yes, even the sport button did something...turning off the OD made more noise than anything...

Hey Bluewulf man what about the Legacy? Those are gorgeous..I'd be very happy to own one, it's a mid size and have 4 doors, awd, I'm sure they make a wagon version too. Boxer engine, even if it's not the turbo it's still a monster 2.5 liter boxer with equal torque to hp, that thing would stomp a mudhole in it's rivals.

As you can see by my sig, I had a BH. I love the BE turbos and the BT turbos the new ones are a bit too overgrown and ugly for my taste. The BE's were a thing o' beauty then the BH came and although very capable, wer very large and heavy. finally, Subaru did it right again with the BT's. especially the turbos. Man, those things haul a$$. With a few mods, you could essentially have an STI Legacy.

Same with the Foresters...I like them too...

Okay, since I posted on this topic, I have atleast now become aware of the MazdaSpeed 3 5 door and 4 door sedan, and I have to say both are GREAT looking cars. I'd be pretty excited at the thought of looking into either one to own. The 5 door is extremely aggressive looking. The 4 door is pretty sharp too but just a bit on the softer side. I still don't know anything about the engines and whatever the hell Sky Active tech is. I am wondering if they're using the same engine in the MazdaSpeed cars as is in the Focus. The only thing that scares me a little about the 5 door is for an adult, anyone over say...28 - 30 years old I think should get the 4 door because I don't think anyone would take you seriously if you pull up driving the 5 door cuz it kinda looks like a tricked out race car that some young 16 - 20 something would drive.

Another car I saw the other day that really surprised me, I did a double take actually, was I guess the current gen 5 door Subaru WRX..holy cow that thing looks hot. I think the age demographic problem would still exist to a degree with this one but it's obviously a more expensive car and looks a little more mature.

Lookn' at new cars today...

Checked out the Dart Rallye...in Tangerine Orange with black whels...fully loaded...roomy...feels solid. N.I.C.E!

Then went and checked out the Golf TDI - Nice...@1000KM/tank but a little too sedate looking for my taste and $37,000? C'mon!!!!

Lastly, checked out the Veloster...mmmmm :wub: turbo...double :wub::wub: even my wife like this one the best...can't decide between the silver or burnt orange. Next, a test drive.

Blevinger, I have a question for ya...base, do you get bluetooth/hands free, backup camera and such? My wife wants a full load but its pretty pricey here ($33,000 all in for the Turbo)

Both the Dart Limited/GT and the Veloster Turbo are in the same price range...like the 3 doors and the panorama roof, W.O.W! Only thing that disappointed me a bit was the lack of head room in the back...with kids that use booster seats, it might just be a tad too tight...

Well, at least it'll keep 'em from jumping up and down... :lol:

Looked at the Mazdas too...didn't do it for me wifey... the only one I would get would be the Mazdaspeed3. My wife liked the CX5 though. AWD... :/

Edited by Bluewulf73

Here is a link to a long term road test from car and driver for the dodge dart: http://www.caranddriver.com/reviews/2013-dodge-dart-rallye-14t-manual-long-term-test-review

Thanks...but no thanks. The Dart has just lost its place in my list. Checked out Edmunds.com and a couple of other reviews on the Velsoter Turbo, uh, uh, uh...Tres Bien!

I likin' it bery much. :handlebars:

Edited by Bluewulf73