Go Kart from hell

devonianwalk

:lol: Me too! I wasn't hoping for it to happen, I was just kind of waiting for him to get his "come-upin's". It is truly amazing at how fast that thing accelerates.

This kart is fast. Watch, it carries this idiot at amazing speeds!

Well, the cop was going the other way and it never showed the end so I won't assume...

That thing hauls arse!

As bad ass as it is, that isn't set up well. They need a shifter for one foot, a brake for the other and a clutch grip on the wheel.

I used to watch the 'go-carts' at Sears Point (Infinity raceway now) when I rode dirt bikes out there. 125cc carts would hit 100mph in the straight and run corners at 60+.

After I totaled a bike, I had a spare Suzuki 550 motor, tranny and carb set up. I told a neighbor about wanting to putting it on a cart, and he asked me if I wanted to die so soon after the previous wreck. He built bikes/trucks for a hobby and asked me 'Seriously, do you know how fast that would go?'.

He talked me out of it at the time, but I'd love to have that set up again now... :D

B

That thing is fast! My buddy had a shifter car with a 125cc engine in it, stupid fast and a Hell of a lot of fun. Wish he kept it but if he did I'll bet one of us would have been injured by now.

He got clocked up the road from his house doing 99.76MPH in a school zone, during school hours, but none of us knew until two patrol cars pulled up in front of the house.

• Like 1

There is a video of a go-cart with a Hayabusa engine. that thing is insane! and he's driving in on city streets.

That's that monster kart, right? They have videos of it doing the 1/4 mile against a KTM X-bow and a Yamaha V-Max...caraazy! Kicks butt!

I totally expected the cop car to turn around but then again, he and his kart are so small, the cop might not have even seen him...