Dual Angel Eyes HID Projector Lens Upgrade for 1992 Nissan Terrano

chowpong

Hi guys, does anyone here upgraded your headlight to Angel/Devil eyes with HIID? Is this possible for a non clear type lens? Please help me on these guys if there is one who already tried. Can you post pics and also a tutorial? Im planning to buy this:

//www.sulit.com.ph/index.php/view+classifieds/id/13001529/HID+DEVIL+EYES+Projector+LENSE+-Hi/Lo+Kit+NISSAN+TERRANO+55W?referralKeywords=terrano&event=Search+Ranking,Position,1-4,4#advertisementDetails

Thank You.

http://www.nissanpathfinders.net/forum/topic/31473-hid-projectors-installed-w-pics/?hl=%20red%20%20lights I remembered seeing this so thought I'd just post it up for you. I gotta say though, this guy REALLY wanted this project to go through, I don't think I would have had the stones to pull it off. This wasn't just some simple remove and replace job.

If that is the model of truck you have it should be no problem. After checking the link I don't think those lights are going to work with the specs you have posted about your truck in your profile.

You can make your own...something I'm contemplating doing since my brother has made them before...you simply buy the parts and put it together. If you want to have something already fabricated then there are some really impressive LED lights that you can get but you would need to change your front grill with that of a hardbody pickup to house them.

Hey those are pretty easy to install i did it on my 92 pathfinder. I had to make my headlights bigger though which caused them to stick out(alot of people didnt like that) i have since made some for my 300zx using the same projectors and it came out better. 2013-02-02_14-32-30_482_zps66b81d8f.jpg

had to cut the back of the housing to sink the projector back and then was able to use a few washers as a platform

2013-02-02_17-41-19_61_zps503f572a.jpg

2013-02-03_15-59-20_782_zpsf9888420.jpg

2013-02-03_15-59-33_858_zps5b43c2ca.jpg

This is the running lights....when the headlights come on the halo stays on but the blue turns off and is just the the HID

2013-02-07_22-56-22_855_zpsc65bf999.jpg

2013-02-07_23-46-44_422_zpsbca98adc.jpg

2013-02-10_13-30-34_64_zps9d24ca18.jpg

take in the fact its day light out and the garage lights are on right now ...pretty damn bright yet and decent cut off line.

Edited by edicer2

Hi Guys,

Thank You so much all of you..I Mean it, like edicer i want to pursue this project. So now i will go and search over ebay & amazon if they have a stock of clear type lens and angel eyes with hid kit for my 1992 Nissan Terrano. Gonna withdraw some money for this project. I'm excited to do this! My only problem is the shipping from u.s to the philippines, it will be a bloody price for me..lol

Guys,

One last question. I saw this Headlight on the internet. Is this possible for HID KIT with ANGEL EYES Conversion like what edicer did? Will wait for your response before buying this. Or if you have a link for a clear type headlights much appreciated. Thank You Guys!

http://www.jcwhitney.com/headlight-conversion-kits/p2017929.jcwx?skuId=1217193&filterid=c2821d1685u0j1

This is what i bought for my 92 pathfinder

http://www.ebay.com/itm/87-95-PATHFINDER-HARDBODY-HEADLIGHTS-HEADLAMPS-CHROME-/190837578268?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&fits=Model%3APathfinder&hash=item2c6ece5a1c&vxp=mtr

and then this

http://www.ebay.com/itm/3-Car-BI-Xenon-H1-H4-H7-Universal-HID-Projector-Lens-Kit-Angel-Eye-2-BALLAST-/160780332487?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item256f412dc7&vxp=mtr

you will need to modify the housing a bit for them to fit right. like i did in the pictures above. normally these would bolt in but our headlights arent deep enough so you need to cut the rear off and make a new mounting point...either way shouldnt take more than a few hours. to take the light apart put it in the oven for like 20 mins on 250 degrees and it should melt the glue if it doesnt then keep it in longer (make sure they are on a pan and not just sitting on the grates).

• 4 months later...

I've been looking at doing the same type of upgrade to my lights, but I have a few questions. Do the HID kits have high and low beam still or does it only function on one setting? Also, anyone know if this is legal up here in NY? I want to avoid hitting a deer (or moose/bear/any other critter) like I did with my Frontier. My poor little truck barely made it without being totaled and don't wanna repeat scenario with this Nissan.