PacNW People, Where U at?

clean_89

I have seen plenty of posts from all over the NW....

I'm almost exactly halfway between Seattle & Portland.

IMG_20120206_1241042.jpg

If you ever got around the Centralia Chehalis area you'll probably see me running around. If you see me make sure and throw a wave. WAVEYWAVEY

Everyone moved away from the rain huh??

I still love it up here, even the rain is pretty tolerable (most days). But can't wait for summer!

I still love it up here, even the rain is pretty tolerable (most days). But can't wait for summer!

I miss the WA rain so bad! Idaho rain smells like dirt, whereas the rain back there smells so dang fresh from all the trees.

Yea about that, you need to come back....

Yep I ran away from the rain :) . I'm gonna spend me some time in the Mojave Dessert. I hear king of hammers isn't far from here...

Well my stock tired pathfinder would look kinda sad next to all of your rides anyways....

I intend on showing mine some serious love once I can open up my wallet and find something in there besides cobwebs!

• 1 month later...

<-- Used to be south of you in Kelso. Moved out to Idaho for college now. Not many of us out in Idaho ~

hey man, im going to NIC up here in idaho, we got this!

Edited by b1ndm4n

I wasn't talking about the length of the drive! geesh. lol. Just the drive itself. i hate the town part of our town(s). I just hate driving across both of them, to many people in too much of a hurry to go no where.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm in Burien and commute to Federal Way for work. I'd hate the drive if I had to take my wheeler everywhere! I gots me a nice cushy Impreza to daily!

I see Pathy's all the time that have mods to them but I don't want to be the weirdo deucing them from the ground in a Subaru..