pathfinder model

Alkorahil

I'm building one at the moment. I have the undercarriage complete. Need to order correct paint to match mine to continue. Will also do the wheels black I think.

Nice weathering!

I've seen these all over ebay, but they're all Japanese. I'd hate to have to kit-bash the wheel onto the correct side.

Nice weathering!

I've seen these all over ebay, but they're all Japanese. I'd hate to have to kit-bash the wheel onto the correct side.

Thanks!

Look out for the American-Satco brand. They come up on ebay every once in a while.

Well, the first one posted is left hand drive...

It also has California plates, but I have never seen one with a front bar like that, much less with the slidplate or light bar. :shrug:

B

Amazing rust job on the undercarriage! I would never have thought to do that. What do you guys want to bet that the first one was opened by a disappointed kid that wanted a black SUV and slowly said out loud, "White?".

C'mon man? Why would the model maker do that? :angry:

Whites easier to cover than black if you want to paint it "your own" color (I rarily ever made models I built match the box and personally hated when shells were molded in colors)