88 Pathy 3 link front. 63" chevy rear

These pics are the first time i pulled her out of the shop for a little test and tune. In the pics of it flexed, it still has about 2" of up travel and about 5-6" of droop left in her. I still have to put gears in the front, manual hubs, build a driveshaft, get my exhaust redone, and a few other odds and ends.

Thanks guys! Axles are from a 88 grand wagoneer. Lower links are 36", upper 23", trackbar is about 26". I wanted the upper a little longer but I would have had to modify the trans crossmember a good bit. It should be fine.

Looks really good, great setup. I would've loved to see an upgraded/locked H233B used in the rear, but fully understand why people choose to go your route, cost/aftermarket selection etc.

Look forward to seeing the finished product.

Thanks man. Yea i would have liked to kept the H233B. I actually sas'd it about 6 or 7 years ago. I didn't do my homework and just hacked all the factory link setup off the rear and leafed it with yota leafs. I wish i would have just long armed it, but at the time i just wanted it high in the sky. I ended up junking all my factory parts. I was actually going to redo it this time with leafs in the front again but after studying nissannuts site about a million times, i talked myself into linking it. Im glad i did.

Edited by BIGFINDERMAN

Lol. Yes it was. Stupid i know!

Nah, it all depends what you plan to use the truck for... seemed like you went this direction because you are now using the truck for other types of wheelin.? anyways i do like how it sits now.!

Thanks man. Yea i want it to have good road manners and do well off road. I have a 4 year old boy that cant wait to go for a ride in it. You have a good looking pathy yourself!

Edited by BIGFINDERMAN

Got everything cleaned up and painted. Finally got my jam nuts in for my steering and got it buttoned up. Im gonna try to get it to the exhaust shop soon and get that done. Here are a few pics. Also got my other nissan cleaned up.done3.jpgdone2.jpgdone1.jpgtruck.jpg