Anyone here like playing with blocks? [MINECRAFT]

Reshma

Hai! Well I just thought I would post this here just in case anyone in the community plays Minecraft. :]

The server is 1.5.1 friendly, an updated Reddit post is being made. I play on this server and it is very fun. So just drop me a pm here or on FB if you don't have/want to make a Reddit account. :D

http://www.reddit.com/r/mcservers/comments/19pvlf/faceland_147survivalpvepvphardrunecraftwhitelist/

your surprised from someone who bumped their own thread about a video game because nobody posted? As most things... check the source and have a memory flashback and the levels of surprise tend to drop

i bumped because 0 views. I mean if it had a few and nobody posted it would have been a different story. I just thought I would see if anyone plays. I don't see anything wrong with that. Evidently nobody does. It is a legitimate question, just because it's a game doesn't mean adults don't play it.

just because it's a game doesn't mean people who play are adults don't play it.

Accurized.

I don't believe this thread even exists. He wanted his profile deleted after all.

Ignore function... :shrug:

And whining about wanting an account on an Internet forum deleted yet constantly signing into it to complain because a pointless post gets no/unwanted results is proof of that.