Exhaust Hanger that mounts to T-case?

TahoeRunner

Hi,

I asked this as part of a question quite a few months ago and am still struggling with this...

So I just ordered the Walker #35802 that mounts to the muffler and looks like this http://www.amazon.com/Walker-35802-Exhaust-Hardware-Hanger/dp/B0019ICMM6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1363890730&sr=8-1&keywords=walker+35802

However for the life of me I can't find the modified version of this that mounts the exhaust to my t-case. The hanger looks just like this but on the part of the bracket in the picture that has the two mounting holes that are kind of perpindicular to the bracket, that piece looks more like it wraps up and over another bracket that mounts next to the catalytic converter. So it wraps up and over and then has two holes on it. other wise the hanger looks just like the #35802 with the little plastic block between the two metal pieces.

I'll try and snap a pic of the hanger tonight so you guys can see what I'm talking about, but I thought maybe someone else has had to replace that bracket. I went to Napa and looked at a couple of diagrams online, and nothing shows a bracket there at that location.

Where the exhaust clamp is bolted to is a separate piece, that THEN bolts to the hanger you bought.

This walker one looks sturdier than the Nissan one though!

I would hit up the JY also to find one.

beastpath, you are right that the hanger bolts to the bracket that is mounted to the exhaust, but the hanger is slightly modified compared to this one. I'll have to look at our pick and pull, but with it being so dry around these parts, I wouldn't think a junk yard one would last too long if it is still kept together by the rubber piece