My new Zombie Apocalypse vehicle of choice

Precise1

Can you lend me $350k?

Still, obviously the maker of unimogs knows trucks well so here is a stretched G wagon 6x6, just because. Highlights are the almost 600hp diesel motor, almost 4 tons and a whole lot of awesome! The 37" tires, 18" clearance, 5 locking diffs and onboard tire pressure adjust are nice touches as well...

http://www.caranddriver.com/news/mercedes-benz-g63-amg-6x6-concept-photos-and-info-news

6x6benz01.jpg

B

• Like 1

Different than the one in the posted link? Got a link to it?

It seems they beat on it pretty well, but then I'm sure the mind set is that with a price tag like that, it better be able to take it! :D

B

naw,same bit of video.

not sure what the point of this truck is. it just looks like some oil sheik wanted a new toy.

I get that from a engineering point it is way cool but I'd never put it on "THE COOL WALL"

just way to much hey look at me i've just spent millions on a new garage ornament.

Edited by bushnut

Where's the machine guns & the flamethrowers?

For that price I'd expect them to be standard, not an option. :laugh:

Great point!! In that case, maybe my budget zombiemobile might hold out fine after all!

zombieatv.jpg

• Like 1

naw,same bit of video.

not sure what the point of this truck is. it just looks like some oil sheik wanted a new toy.

I get that from a engineering point it is way cool but I'd never put it on "THE COOL WALL"

just way to much hey look at me i've just spent millions on a new garage ornament.

Well, yes, they do state that they expect to sell most in the Middle East. IF you can afford it, it is a pretty bad ass piece of machinery and I would drive it anywhere other than in crowded city. I bet it would tow a 5th wheel or a boat pretty good... :whistle:

Come on though, it's only $350k, not millions! :rolleyes:

:D

great looking truck, but still prefer the unimog over a G wagon.

Agreed, expecially for the price. There was a unimog locally for sale for $15k IIRC. It was 'newer' with the larger motor and a few upgrades, but I just couldn't justify it. It'll probably be one of those things I'll kick mysel;f over for a long time...

Great point!! In that case, maybe my budget zombiemobile might hold out fine after all!

zombieatv.jpg

Isn't that JamesRich's old hunting rig? :lol:

I hope you find a way of turning zombies into diesel because that's going to be one hungry SOB!

This baby runs on Zombie Juice!! EEwww!

B

Hah, Damnation Alley! Good one... :lol:

I have seen the amphibious one and the Lambo does nothing for me. The Smartruck has potential, expecially if there was a small camper/compartment on the back.

B

monsters;

Lamborghini LM

1245308460autowprulambo.jpg

1988lamborghinilm002rma.jpg

Trust me on this one, you do not want to be in one of those, driving for more than 2 hours, its quite possibly the MOST uncomfortable i have ever been in a car (and i did some weird Sh*t in high school) the seats literally feel 2 X 4's wrapped in leather, suspension is ROCK hard, sure it looks mean, and ill bet its fairly decent off road, but you'd probably want something a little more comfortable if your "planning" ahead for a zombie attack.

My personal choice would be this

The-Marauder-and-lions.jpg

paramount-marauder-11.jpg

Edited by ferrariowner123
  • Like 2

• 7 months later...