A Tail of Two Sisters - Build Photos and Videos

You should keep the cab so you can still tell it's a nissan and you would be able to put your company logo on it, but get creative with the front end :crossedwires:.

• Like 1

Shouldn't this be in the "Members Rides" section, also you might want to change where you're linking your photos from. If you link a photo from facebook chances are the link will become dead as they like to change the way their links are formatted. I know it's easier to upload photos on facebook (as you have a facebook page) and then just post them here using that url but in the future when the link will most likely become dead then you would have to: go back and upload those photos to a photo uploading site, find out which photos go where as you cant see them any more and then re link them.

Why would this go in the member ride's forum? I'm not just showing this off. This is a build for both of my trucks. This one is going to be turned into a rock crawler. This is the whole process. Is that not hardcore enough for you? Also I've been using facebook to link photos for years and haven't had a problem unless I deleted them from facebook. I've seen more problems with photo sharing websites not loading for various different reasons.

Why would this go in the member ride's forum? I'm not just showing this off. This is a build for both of my trucks. This one is going to be turned into a rock crawler. This is the whole process. Is that not hardcore enough for you? Also I've been using facebook to link photos for years and haven't had a problem unless I deleted them from facebook. I've seen more problems with photo sharing websites not loading for various different reasons.

Nope not hardcore enough :jk: . The reason I said that is because from what I've seen the "Solid Axle Swaps, Hardcore Custom Fab" Is more for individual stuff e.g. solid axles swaps, engine swaps barwork etc. All of this I'm sure your thread will have but because this is all in one thread that is usually where stuff like this goes into the members rides section. Topics in the members rides section also contain some smaller misc mods e.g. cupholders, guage installs, body lifts etc. What I'm trying to say is that topics in the "Solid Axle Swaps, Hardcore Custom Fab" are usually specific to a couple of mods, but when you're doing a whole vehicle or even two if you're including your 91 SE the topic becomes more "general" and not so mod specific. As for photo sharing sites the reason I said that is because I've noticed that allot of Tungstens posts as well as some of Nefariouses posts have dead photo links in them that all go back to facebook. If you have had no problems with facebook and problems with photo sharing sites and want to stay with facebook then that's fine but I was just saying that based on other members experiences.

Nope not hardcore enough :jk: . The reason I said that is because from what I've seen the "Solid Axle Swaps, Hardcore Custom Fab" Is more for individual stuff e.g. solid axles swaps, engine swaps barwork etc. All of this I'm sure your thread will have but because this is all in one thread that is usually where stuff like this goes into the members rides section. Topics in the members rides section also contain some smaller misc mods e.g. cupholders, guage installs, body lifts etc. What I'm trying to say is that topics in the "Solid Axle Swaps, Hardcore Custom Fab" are usually specific to a couple of mods, but when you're doing a whole vehicle or even two if you're including your 91 SE the topic becomes more "general" and not so mod specific. As for photo sharing sites the reason I said that is because I've noticed that allot of Tungstens posts as well as some of Nefariouses posts have dead photo links in them that all go back to facebook. If you have had no problems with facebook and problems with photo sharing sites and want to stay with facebook then that's fine but I was just saying that based on other members experiences.

I'll let the mods police me on whether or not this thread should be here. However I will call BS though just because we have another very popular build thread in this section that many of us are following. It covers everything he's doing to his rig not just one thing. So....

As far as facebook issues. I have an idea of why this is a problem. More and more people are blocking their facebook content for what I think are crazy reasons. This includes the photos they linked to. Once those photos are blocked so that only friend's can see them you have a problem. Most of mine are posted on my business page on facebook and I don't block any of that content. Hell I don't block any of the content on my personal page ether. So no problems on my end unless I forgot and deleted a photo. I do have my own personal server but that takes way to much time and I'd rather not.

I hope you are not taking this the wrong way about the post placement, the main point of my comment was about the photo sharing and the part about the topic placement was just something minor that I found odd. You do have a point with that other build thread (I think I know the one you are talking about) and stuff like this happens where a post gets put in the wrong place. But after all "Solid Axle Swaps, Hardcore Custom Fab" can be very similar to the content in the members rides section and what I pointed was something very minor and doesn't even really matter. Tungsten has a album for his custom 2wd steering setup on his facebook, and be not being friends with him on facebook I can still see the photos but when you go on his topic on npora the photos can't be seen, so while you are right in regards to the privacy settings affecting photo links it seems that facebook still changes the photo url and you can check yourself by checking the url of his photos in the npora topic an then checking the url in the facebook album.

Edited by Leo94

I little more removed.

549825_446999428708909_2072793975_n.jpg

482023_446999432042242_516143928_n.jpg

This is a bit of a problem. Was planning to use the stock fuel pickup. So now I have to cross my fingers and hope I can get a vacuum advanced distributor out of a VG30S so I can ditch the fuel injection and run full propane.

482054_446999435375575_399211012_n.jpg

The taillights are held on by three 8 or 10mm nuts, look in where you change the bulbs and you will see. For the glass I think you can get a cheap glass removal kit. I heard you could use piano wire to saw the urethane that holds the windows in.

The good the bad and the ugly. The driver side is a mess but I'm going to repair it and use the frame as the base for my rock buggy. I've done some cleaning up with the wire wheel to really see how bad it was. It's bad but fixable.

603959_450150015060517_1368604167_n.jpg

483325_450150011727184_1712601461_n.jpg

580361_450149981727187_1446087677_n.jpg

733952_450149985060520_419841283_n.jpg