ironman front lift springs

shoesandsocks

so i got my ironman springs and i know some peoples were asking me what the dimensions were so i decided to get off my butt and do it i dont know the spring rate but here are the measurements i have so far

2013-02-13180111_zpsa69c17e1.jpg

free height-16"

top-

outer diameter-7.2"

inner diameter-5.8"

bottom-

outer diameter-6"

inner diameter-4.9"

and they have seven coils i dont know what else u guys could use but let me know and ill try and get it

Very cool shoes, thought I had the Path where I wanted it (have another SUV thats lifted).... After seeing alot more lifted R50's on here than when I joined the site, I am starting to think otherwise. So many options, so little funds...

so i got my ironman springs and i know some peoples were asking me what the dimensions were so i decided to get off my butt and do it i dont know the spring rate but here are the measurements i have so far

2013-02-13180111_zpsa69c17e1.jpg

free height-16"

top-

outer diameter-7.2"

inner diameter-5.8"

bottom-

outer diameter-6"

inner diameter-4.9"

and they have seven coils i dont know what else u guys could use but let me know and ill try and get it

Do you know the product/model number (or as Ironman indicates, "spring number") for your front springs? Something like NISS####?

Thanks, just putting some specs together and seeing how they might compare to others.

• 4 weeks later...

Just thought i post the final results so with the front lift spring and nx4 spacers im at 35.7 inches up front measured with a 31x10.5 r15 tire isn't bad its a lil bit lower than stoics with the ac lift and we have around the same tire. It was a successful experiment and the springs work no fitment issue the ride is soft which is what i don't like it but the misses love cause its lifted but still is comfy well dont matter anyway cause now its on to sub frame drop so im selling it to fund that shocks struts and all
heres the picks for u guys

2013-03-14160157_zps4b5204b4.jpg

• 1 month later...

Looks great! A few questions. 1. What inch lift are the front coils? 2. Link to site you bought them from 3. Where did you take that 35.7 inches measurement from? Thanks

they call them a 35mm lift, as opposed to the AC 50mm lift. its noticable... theres a truck here identical to mine with the AC, same tires and you notice the difference. I went ironman to lessen the cv problems, and really because they were as cheap as buying after market stock height springs for my pathfinder.

i have a thread here before and after with them on mine an measurement.