new member from texas w/ new to me 87 2door

sicnis

hahaha guys! have to make the best of what you have! im not painting my 2door's interior color, but the hardbody can be changed easy

Edited by sicnis

Welcome man. We have chatted on infamous a few times. Just like infamous there is a lot of great guys on here with @!*% load if info. Cant wait to see what you do what you do with the pathy.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

just a little update! got the truck running! sparkplugs, oil and gas in a fresh tank was all it took

ive been driving her around short distances for the past few days, i guess i should get title done and insurance!

thanks

dscn3323in.jpg

Whats up Sicnis? Hello from Houston! Like Alkorahil said its nice to have another Texan in the club, everyone is always talking about driving in the snow this and that! I've been to San Antonio a few times, it's a nice town. Great little mexican food resturaunt has good breakfast over on White street way in the east end of town about two or three miles south of the Motel 6 on White, near the loop 410.

Greg

Last time I was in Texas City visiting family we went to Galveston for the day, before we left I told them 'meet you back at the house in about an hour' and took the truck out to the beach on the east end of Galveston Island, I couldnt pass up the opportunity to get in the sand for a few minutes. They had the beach open and several trucks out there. I rememebr some kid/young guy had his big heavy ford or chevy (one of the two) stuck in the sand and I had my tow strap with me I offered to help .............so he got his huge fullsize 2wd truck pulled out by an old Pathfinder. LOL

• Like 1

something weird about driving a truck thats been dead for 11 years

note the polished wheels ;D

dscn3334y.jpg

Edited by sicnis

• 1 month later...

not sure if i should keep updating here.. but my newbie made it to nismo fiesta show in san antonio

heres a few pics i wanted to share, the truck has been perfect so far

took second place in "other" catagory, lost to a cube but i was the only pathy

dscn3443p.jpg

dscn3473w.jpg

dscn3474u.jpg

dscn3476r.jpg

Edited by sicnis