Anyone wanna hit the trails?

SilverPath

The Discover Pass may be purchased:

-In person from any of nearly 600 recreational license vendors where state fishing and hunting licenses are sold.

-By phone (866) 320-9933

-When you renew your vehicle license (Your pass will be mailed by the Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife and should arrive between 7 to 10 business days after the date of purchase.)

-At State Parks headquarters and region offices, and at state parks when staff is available

http://www.discoverpass.wa.gov/

Online will let you print a one day pass, or a temp if you buy a year pass(I had to do that last year)

Belfair locations...

http://wdfw.wa.gov/licensing/vendors/vendor_search.php?search=Belfair&submit=Search+Locations

Edited by 5523Pathfinder

Just finished putting a 3 in lift on my brother in laws land rover. He's going to go finish up the cb install, so he will be ready to go!

Come on, there has to be some new members that want to go?!?!?!?

Edited by 5523Pathfinder

I worked on the house a bunch last night and freed up enough time. I'm in!

I still haven't installed my lift or my CB. The CB is a little handheld guy that works as long as I'm within sight (kind of). But I'm still a little lower than stock on the old saggy suspension...

RedPath88 was dead right - Fellow noobs, if my driving skills and beat up truck can make it, so can you.

• Like 1

I'll post pics soon. Most of them are from the morning, and are pretty dark. Teaser shot of SilverPath to the rescue with the greatest handlheld CB ever:

IMG_6052_zps91677ae8.jpg

I want to to see that '05 in action sometime...

• Like 1

I had fun for sure. Glad we could get out and hit the trails it was good seeing you all again. We need to do it more often then once a year! I'll start a thread in the pictures area if you guys wanna dump them up there!