My AC lift is all done. Sitting pretty on 33"s.

snow4me

Updates snow4me

come on, I'm dying.

Ok bro, here's an update... It's -3 degrees here in Michigan!!! I can't even get my garage up to freezing. As soon as the weather breaks, I'll be back at it. I wish I had an insulated garage. I'll post as soon as I can get out to it. Thanks!

• Like 1

Ok bro, here's an update... It's -3 degrees here in Michigan!!! I can't even get my garage up to freezing. As soon as the weather breaks, I'll be back at it. I wish I had an insulated garage. I'll post as soon as I can get out to it. Thanks!

Tee-shirt weather for you then

Edited by rocky2
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Bringing my thread back! This thing hasn't moved since I last posted. Wife had some health issues but is much better. Pulled the truck out of the garage to have another look, gonna run it up to a shop I've been using for a while and let him have a Crack at it I think. Stay tuned.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, apparently it's done. I'm actually nervous to go pick it up! I still have to put the inner fender wells back in and address my windshield washer pump problem in the rear but it's aligned so that a huge step forward! Now I have to catch up on all the new mods that have been done by you guys since I started this mess.

• Like 3