An oldie but a goodie

I haven't been a Pathfinder owner since 2009, but when the opportunity to pick up a 1 owner '93 SE with only 57k original miles I had to jump on it. Owning this Pathfinder is like taking a trip back in time. The interior has everything, leather, adjustable suspension, heated seats, power everything, and a factory cd player. Everything works as if it were brand new, even the heated seats and suspension adjustment. Leather is in PERFECT condition, no rips or even signs of wear. Original floor mats, and dash is perfect. Paint is shiny, and bumpers are still very shiny with ZERO rust. I am sure that I paid too much for it, but this type of car only comes around once in a million times. The lady I bought it from bought it new in 1993, lived in Los Angeles and didnt want to park it downtown so it sat in her garage for most of its life. When she retired and moved to Boise, it averaged about 1,500 miles a year. She is no longer able to drive and listed it for sale. She is the one and only owner, all paperwork from new including the window sticker from Nissan, both key fobs, all papers for service, even the sunroof leather cover is in the back. Really this is like stepping back into a Nissan dealership in 1993. Once in a lifetime!

I will post pics once it warms up here and I can give her a proper bath. Its nice to be back, as I have been hanging out in the CherokeeSRT8 forums for a couple of years. My other ride is a 2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8, magnuson supercharged, headers, high flow cats, borla exhaust...she is a beast. Its quite a difference driving my 600+hp Jeep and jumping into my 153hp Pathfinder ha ha ha!

Welcome Back Bud!

but when the opportunity to pick up a 1 owner '93 SE with only 57k original miles I had to jump on it.

Holy crap, that's awesome! I agree, how can you pass on that? As for overpaying, I doubt it...

Its quite a difference driving my 600+hp Jeep and jumping into my 153hp Pathfinder ha ha ha!

Time to tune down the Jeep... :lol:

Honestly, while I'm sure it is fun, what the hell do you do with 600hp in a Jeep? :blink:

B

Welcome back...600hp Jeep is good in my books...would love to know your 1/4 mile time.

I've come across some barn yard pathfinders and you gotta really be ready to look at everything under the hood...even though its low mileage time still takes its toll...take a good look at the belts to make sure they have not dried out....can't wait to see your find...Cheers