wheel alignement Ottawa area

00PathfinderSE

Avoid Garys automotive, active green and ross. Frisby tire is pretty good, I've had my pathfinder in there for an alignment, and they did a good job. I was kinda annoyed that I had an appointment for 9am and the truck sat in the parking lot till after noon though.

The Canadian tire on Carling ave is somehow connected with the motorsport club of Ottawa, and I have taken my vehicles there several times. Surprising for a Canadian tire they were prompt, friendly, and did the job right.

Avoid Garys automotive, active green and ross. Frisby tire is pretty good, I've had my pathfinder in there for an alignment, and they did a good job. I was kinda annoyed that I had an appointment for 9am and the truck sat in the parking lot till after noon though.

The Canadian tire on Carling ave is somehow connected with the motorsport club of Ottawa, and I have taken my vehicles there several times. Surprising for a Canadian tire they were prompt, friendly, and did the job right.

Cdn tire did something right???

OK the Meyans were right the word is going to come to an end.

I've had a few mechanics that do alignments tell me to just take it to Nissan...their machinery is the best to do a proper alignment. This is particularly for the WD21...your's might be easier to do.

Cdn Tire...I think you are taking a huge risk...this one that Adamzan write of seems to be a diamond in the rough...Sure they will keep doing it for you until they think they got it right but do you really want to waste your time having to go back and messing with your suspension.