Uh oh

4doordrift

Thanks, I also did the emblem on the back, the reflectors on the back, te wheels, windows and added the wind/rain deflectors to get the black on silver look.

Future plans include, Sfd, metal bumpers, cb radio, winch, roof basket, lights, sliders, skid plate and diff locks etc. Let's just say I'm no where near done. Gotta make some money first !

Great to see another Silver pathfinder on here! Not to mention one with the same tires! :D

I'm glad to hear that they did well in the snow, I haven't gotten a chance to test them out.

As a side note, what exactly is the Chilkoot package? It seems to only be available in Canada, is it above or below SE?

:coolpics:

I lived in "Cow Town" for a while, miss the snow (just a little bit). Those tires held up pretty good on Sunday, Karmann was with us mudding & all around 'froading at Trabuco Canyon & they got him everywhere he wanted to go (except one little hill, that was admittedly torn up a little by me :D ).

• Like 2

Great to see another Silver pathfinder on here! Not to mention one with the same tires! :D

I'm glad to hear that they did well in the snow, I haven't gotten a chance to test them out.

As a side note, what exactly is the Chilkoot package? It seems to only be available in Canada, is it above or below SE?

You also have the AT-2's?! nicee man, I actually really like the silver in contrast with the matte black and black windows. I wish i could tell ya that the chilkoot is above the SE but its not, Its a 5speed, manual transfer case, LSD, Cloth interior, no sunroof, tow package.

You also have the AT-2's?! nicee man, I actually really like the silver in contrast with the matte black and black windows. I wish i could tell ya that the chilkoot is above the SE but its not, Its a 5speed, manual transfer case, LSD, Cloth interior, no sunroof, tow package.

Indeed I do! They've done admirably, and like theexbrit said, they took me everywhere I needed to go this weekend, minus one hill, which wasn't the tire's fault, so much as theexbrit's ruts. :laugh:

You have a very nice color combo, I'm hoping to go for that eventually. Just without the stripes. I'm thinking of powdercoating my factory wheels gunmetal grey, and getting a limo tint come summertime. My ventvisors should help a little too.

That Chilkoot package sounds awesome! That's exactly how I'd get my pathy from the factory, just with an auto, not because I can't drive stick (because I can and did it daily for a while) but because the torque converter makes it so much easier to operate off road.

Edited by Karmann

Nice pics, thanks for sharing. I want that snow over this way!

On the tires: Did you get them siped? I had mine done when I bought them, hasn't increased wear (as far as I can tell). Most of the sipes are gone on the tread towards the sides of the tire. Still has them on the middle tread.

Watch your front strut clearance if you ever run chains. Mine could clear (barely) when I test fitted a set. Likely would have been an epic fail if I had to drive on them over a pass, extended drive on ice etc.

Truck looks great. I'm jealous of the snow you got. Toronto hasn't gotten anything and I'm dying to play in the snow a bit.

Btw what's under the cover ? Am I the only one that noticed that picture ?

• Like 1

Alright i'll quit teasing now. This is my Real Project. She started her life as a bone stock GTS-T when i got her 8 years ago. Since then, ive been through hell and back multiple times. Ive rebuilt the motor 4 times, forged internals the whole lot, 600hp capable. I swapped in a bigger RB25DET, and loaded it to the tits, in anticipation for a big top mount turbo. The way it sits now, she puts 360hp to the wheels and 330lbs/ft to the wheels. Thats with a tiny little HKS GT2535r bottom mounted and running only 15psi and an agressive 270 degree cam! Thats healthy!! Anyways.. With out turning this into a skyline build thread, ill list the mods and some pics for those that are interested.

Handling

-Stance Gr+pro coilovers

-Hicas deleted

-Nismo strut bar

-Battery relocation to trunk

-Hawk Hp brake pads

-Kumho ecsta SPT tires

-'drift button' hand brake, with hockey tape grip.

Interior

-Willans 4point harness

-AEM UEGO wideband

-Stri, volt, boost and oil pressure gauges.

-PFC

Exterior

-Vented hood

Motor

-Rb25 Series 2

-Fresh rebuilt stock internals, balanced and clearanced appropriatly

-Block honed, decked etc,

-ACL race bearings

-Head fresh rebuilt with stock internals

-Arp hardware, top to bottom

-Tomei Metal Headgasket

-N1 oil Pump

-N1water Pump

-Tomei Oil restrictors

-All pumps/sending units, cleaned and restored

-Brand spankin new alternator and starter

-Brand new pilot bushing, brand new throw out bearing

-Apex'i Power FC and Boost control kit

-Fidanza light weight flywheel

-Rps Max street clutch

-Ross powerbond harmonic balancer

-Greddy timing belt

-Ebay adjustable cam gears

-Kelford 270 degree cams

-Autobahn oil cooler/filter relocation kit

-Some steel braided, coolant and oil lines

-Greddy intake manifold

-Greddy front mount intercooler

-Q45 throttle body

-Z32 Maf

-Blitz SUS intake filter

-Aeromotive Fuel pressure regulator

-Deatschwerks 740cc injectors

-Dual Walbro fuel pumps

-Hks SSQV(purple insert)

-Mishimoto Aluminum rad

-Nismo Thermostat

-Dual electric rad fans

-Hks/Garrett Gt25/35 bb Snail

-Divorced 02 housing

-3 inch downpipe

-3.5inch straightpipe

-5 inch exit (lool)

Fluids

-Royal purp 20w-50 motor oil

-Redline gear oil

Edited by 4doordrift

I love that so much i miss drifitng all be it im a toyota guy when it comes to cars i miss my old x chassis nothing like going around a track sideways and then having enough room to have all your gear in as well

I brought a x90 cresta in a few years back, came as an auto tho :/