Finished the SFD

rocky2

I have measurements for sfd..and will install 4" lift after i find answers for extended brake lines.Is there any other extended brake lines that will fit r50. I'm building my lift kit without buying parts online...

I have measurements for sfd..and will install 4" lift after i find answers for extended brake lines.Is there any other extended brake lines that will fit r50. I'm building my lift kit without buying parts online...

I cannot remember exactly which ones, but I know there are longer brake lines that will fit that you can buy at a normal auto parts store. Not sure how much longer than stock they are, I think hawairish is the one with this info. The fronts come from some other Nissan SUV and the rear comes from a Nissan pickup, D21 I think.

• Like 1

I can sell you a new set of extended brake lines for the R50 with 4" SFD. I got the extended brake lines with my Krypton Fabs SFD, but I don't need them, since I already had installed extended lines previously. Make an offer.

I can sell you a new set of extended brake lines for the R50 with 4" SFD. I got the extended brake lines with my Krypton Fabs SFD, but I don't need them, since I already had installed extended lines previously. Make an offer.

Giving up on the sfd lift???

Giving up on the sfd lift???

No; I already have a set installed from a long time ago when I thought I was going to get a SFD. My KRFabs kit came with new lines which I don't need.