VG30DE N/A in a 93 pathy

nismopathy93

Lol that was at my works shop but i have a monster welder to weld it back together here at my house hope to have my shop built by this time next year!!! Then i can have all the good tools!! No room right now.

• 1 month later...

Well its been a long time but finally have some stuff done!! The 40s are sitting on all four corners the new front springs are in hope to hang the rears tomorrow the steering is hooked up and the new tranny is laying on the floor so i hope to stuff it in soon!any8yty3.jpg

• Like 1

Well got some stuff done today! Got the tranny ready to go back in! Put the new bellhousing from the vg30dett auto on my tranny and the reduction box and nwf adapter bolted up!! Gonna try and stuff it in tomorrow! ate7ydym.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

more done today hung the new rear springs on and cut the wheel wells out to clear the 40s. Still not sure if I am gonna run 42s or just 39.5s but there is room for either now! preview_image_0_43096112x_zps1fad78f3.jppreview_image_0_3196682x_zps2d6efaf7.jpgpreview_image_0_32524212x_zps90b91566.jppreview_image_0_36079432x_zps714a3a60.jp

that little bushing is for my flex plates I have to drill the smaller torque converter pattern on the de flex plate to run the little vg tranny the de turbo tranny is way bigger but I will have to have a custom tail shaft made before I can run the de tranny but that is in the works!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

so as the new motor comes along its gonna be a 3.6 with a @!*% ton of head work and now a supercharger, m30 harness and ecu with a chip from wolfe and the Bonney Motorsports dual tx-10s cant wait to finish it up