93 Pathfinder going out to pasture.

ankana

I have two 93 Pathfinders. One of them is probably going to the salvage yard before winter hits. I was going to make a trailer out of it but decided that ws going to be too much work. Anybody need parts? No front bumper, engine block or right head. Everything else is in good condition. Let me know if I can supply you with what you need before the junk yard gets it...

Edited by ankana

how much for those wheel hub caps!!! i lost all of mine!! ( two front ones are the only ones i need) also how is the skid plate? the rubber part of my are pretty much gone so i gotta replace that

Edited by Nice186

How much for console, and all the vents and covers, including middle vents and covers, also the trim ring for the interior door handles.....I am very interested

How's $50 plus shipping for the console?

I'll have to see how well the vents/covers and door handle trim come out before I quote a price. I've dealt with them before and had them break as you probably well know. I'll do it after I get off work tonight and post pictures tonight.

how much for those wheel hub caps!!! i lost all of mine!! ( two front ones are the only ones i need) also how is the skid plate? the rubber part of my are pretty much gone so i gotta replace that

$7 each plus shipping for the caps.

I have no Idea about the condition of the skid plate. I'll check after work and get back to you.

I was just about to suggest to the PO that I move this to the Classified/For Sale section.

I don't thing there is any benefit to having a thread out side of that, anyone who is looking goes there anyway and it keeps the place more organized... ;)

B

No worries, it's not a crime and yes, that makes sense, per se. The main problem is it gets different people posting for the same items in different threads. Then there is the confusion...

I'll just close the thread and leave this link to your thread in the For Sale section. Good luck.

http://www.nissanpathfinders.net/forum/topic/34052-93-pathfinder-going-out-to-pasture-motor-is-done-for/

B