Oh how good it feels to be a member of NPORA!

RustFlames

Hey everyone, I been viewing this site for a couple years and I have no idea why I never joined until now. The unbelievable wealth of information on here is a wonderful thing to look back for a reference when you have no idea what your doing haha. Ive been driving Pathfinder for 6 years now, and until this year I hadnt really put any money into it except for oil changes.

I really liked the look of the calmini lift and planned to buy one but Its been such a busy year for me with new job and new baby new house. I like in the country and in Alberta 4 feet of snow is pretty much the norm in the winter, and the salt on the highways completly dessimate the frame and basically any exposed metal under the vehicle.

I have many photos to post of my work to my beast, Its my now my daily driver for my girl and Im always taking time to find ways to improve its drivability.

Eventually my plans for it will be to convert to a strictly offroad only trailrider. however time and money is always against me so wish me luck out there guys and good luck with your builds!

• Like 1

Welcome Friend,

There is great knowledge around here. There's some nice wheeling out Drayton Valley Area. It a beautiful part of the province.

I like in the country and in Alberta 4 feet of snow is pretty much the norm in the winter, and the salt on the highways completly dessimate the frame and basically any exposed metal under the vehicle.

The Salt here is nothing compared with other parts of the country, however it doesn't take much to eat away the frames under these trucks.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...