VIEW FROM BEHIND THE PARTS COUNTER

Alkorahil

My buddy's Dad was an old Datsun/Nissan tech back in the day. He's got a few clear distributor caps for L-Series and KAs. They're pretty cool.

that would be cool to watch!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Yesterday we had this beauty in the shop! I was SOOOOO jealous. :bounce::bounce:

I kid not, it is owned by an older man who is the original owner. He brought it in for its 60,000 recommended maintenance. That is right! it was 64,000 miles on the odometer and is beyond SUPER clean! I looked all over it, there is not one single dent or scratch on it and even the undercarriage is obscenely clean. Only thing I saw it needed was the headliner was starting to sag some.

It is a 1996 Hardbody XE with 4 cyl, MT, 4WD. Ran very smooth and quiet after it got its tune up. It was very refreshing and inspiring to see!

IMG00508-20140723-1515_zps48885575.jpg

IMG00509-20140723-1515_zps0999bd39.jpg

IMG00510-20140723-1515_zps9be79dc7.jpg

IMG00511-20140723-1516_zps33afa60d.jpg

This is so clean and shiny!!!!

IMG00512-20140723-1520_zpse0fa6a38.jpg

Look at those hoses and frame rail!

IMG00513-20140723-1520_zps5a3aadd3.jpg

• Like 2

Just did the math

He has averaged about 3,555 miles a year on it, or 296 miles a month.........wow.

I've averaged about 2,600 a year on my WD21, and I'm pretty sure Nunya is about 1/2 that... :D

B

I've averaged about 2,600 a year on my WD21, and I'm pretty sure Nunya is about 1/2 that... :D

B

why we gotta bring my mileage into this? :shrug::lol:

that HB is a little cream puff! I actually don't mind the GTR either... I'm sure I could do much worse

Gtr guy spent all his money on the heavy VOSSENS and didn't have anything left for a nice wrap, plasti dip is a crime on nice cars like GTR'S.

-Kyle

Are you speaking Klingon again? :lol:

I'd assume the black of the wing :shrug:

The wing is black stock, the vehicel was originally red though......

Edited by Alkorahil

• 2 weeks later...

PART NUMBER: 49725-60G10

DESCRIPTION: HOSE-RETURN, PS

$15.45 (NISSAN LIST:$ 20.60)

This is the return hose on the passenger side going from the steering tube to the bottom of the reservoir. It will take me 3-5 days to get it from the master warehouse. I can ship it USPS flat rate for $5.25. On something small like this with shipping it is the same as your local dealer should be at. I can order it for you if you like though!

OK.

I'll give you a call today or Monday.

I refuse to have any contact with local dealer since their mechanics tried to kill me by telling me a bad vibration I was getting from my '95 was due to cupped tires when it was really a cracked control arm.

• Like 1

OK.

I'll give you a call today or Monday.

I refuse to have any contact with local dealer since their mechanics tried to kill me by telling me a bad vibration I was getting from my '95 was due to cupped tires when it was really a cracked control arm.

WOW. Ok I understand, just give me a call monday and I will get you fixed up!