Bountiful peak sunset

MAXEDpath

Took a few of my friends out for a ride yesterday. We went up to Bountiful peak so I could get some great pictures and well I did get some really good pics! With the new front bumper and the AC lift on it ran like a champ, the back end was rattling around a bit but thats cause its so firm with the shocks and springs (and the fact I didn't air down my tires).

IMG_4150s.jpg

IMG_4192s.jpg

IMG_4206s.jpg

IMG_4164s.jpg

IMG_4165s.jpg

IMG_4163s.jpg

IMG_4160s.jpg

IMG_4153s.jpg

IMG_4202s.jpg

IMG_4151s.jpg

• Like 1

Great pics! Love the sunset's reflection on the water. What did you shoot with? Nice composition, but perhaps a little too much HDR, especially on the first shot; the sky is oversaturated. Are you using a calibrated monitor for your post processing?

I shoot with a Canon Rebel XS, and the reason for the oversaturation is cause I got photoshop elements a little while back and I just took it a little far on the color and saturation..... They still turned out good though so I don't mind to much.

Very cool. Keep it up! I just sold my Rebel T2i and am going to replace it soon with the T4i/18-135STM kit. I've been enjoying the post-processing creativity of modifying RAW files with CS5.