Cheap WD21 Moog ball joints at Rock Auto

Trogdor636

Lowers are 25 bucks, uppers are 5 bucks. Its a wholesaler closeout so they may not last long. I just paid 70 shipped for all 4 so I'd jump on it if you need some. Mods move this if necessary, I just figured more people would see it here.

Edited by Trogdor636

Update to this thread....even though nobody is looking at it........

Moog idler arms are also 17 bucks. Super cheap to rebuild most of your front end with quality parts that are probably way cheaper than your local parts house brand.

I looked at it, and went over to Rock Auto to check it out. Haven't ordered anything yet, but I might. Thanks for that! :aok:

FYI, someone pointed out that the Moog idler arm design wasn't nearly as robust as it looks and that you are better off going the OEM route. I haven't made the compariison, but it was someone I trusted... :shrug:

B

Update:

Received today.

First, they only sent me 2 uppers and one lower, which is odd because I was charged for 2 uppers and lowers.

Second- Im not convinced the lower is a Moog. It is not greasable, and the bag is completely different than the uppers. Every Moog part I have ever seen has been stamped "555" ( which I believe is Sankei...which makes a lot of OEM parts from what I've read) but at the least the uppers are greasable...and they all showed up in One Source boxes...which from my research are dirt cheap everywhere and are a Federal Mogul brand. I'm gonna have to call Rock Auto and find out what's going on. My last order of Moog closeout was a set of TRE's, and they were perfect. These seem kinda sketchy.

Update:

Received today.

First, they only sent me 2 uppers and one lower, which is odd because I was charged for 2 uppers and lowers.

Second- Im not convinced the lower is a Moog. It is not greasable, and the bag is completely different than the uppers. Every Moog part I have ever seen has been stamped "555" ( which I believe is Sankei...which makes a lot of OEM parts from what I've read) but at the least the uppers are greasable...and they all showed up in One Source boxes...which from my research are dirt cheap everywhere and are a Federal Mogul brand. I'm gonna have to call Rock Auto and find out what's going on. My last order of Moog closeout was a set of TRE's, and they were perfect. These seem kinda sketchy.

Would love to know what's up, I don't know what the difference between One Source and TRE is, but I got Once Source uppers today.

TRE's are tie rod ends. They had the same deal a couple months ago on some Moog tie rod ends, I got them super cheap and they were Moog. The uppers are greasable, which for 5 bucks a piece is a good deal, Moog or not. I'm gonna call Rockauto tomorrow and see what's up.