Official Staangs fab install R50 SAS

Only thing that worries me about this whole conversion is the steering part. Going from a rack and pinon to a steering box and plumbing it into the motor somehow, Im a complete dunce when it comes to most stuff like that. Other than that the conversion from what I have seen seems pretty straight forward

here in canada, doing the ful hydro thing would mean the truck would become a trailer queen.... full hydro on the street is illegal here... I guess it`s not the same in the us ??

oh its the same it will be an offroad truck when I'm done.. There just comes a point It's too hard to keep it street legal . of all the offroad buggy (jeeps) my friends have the pathy is right there with performance and cost. so I like the pathy platform thats why it's my choice of vehicle to build.

Whoa! $1300 bucks for steering? Hey, I need to eventually replace my steering rack. Maybe I can help you offset that Hydro cost a little? Rockauto wants close to $300 for a reman w/o a core charge. Think about it.

Consider the cost everything around you, $1300 for steering doesn't seem that unreasonable. I need a new 5 speed for my Mustang, $1700. Just bought new bifocals, $800. Groceries for a week and a half, $220. Health insurance, $700/month. On and on. The value of the dollar has dropped hard, we're comparing to when a buck was actually worth something.

Nice truck, by the way.