few pics of R50 with 37's

37s should have been a no-cost factory option!

yea!! After raising the front flares 4inches and tirmming the rear fenders so there is no lip by the door plus opening the rear by about 5 inches . That doesn't even count the 6 inch SFD . Nissan won't even fix rust !!!

No tie rods are sleeved and not bent at all . The bearings went out and I knew it but drove anyway I think I really needed to break it so Now I'm starting SAS This week WOOOOOOOO HHHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

I like how we all were like... Youre gonna break the IFS... and patiently waiting. And look what happened! lol. Sucks man. But good to know! *note to self.... Do not put 37s on Pathy IFS. Check!

yyyyyeeeeeeeeppppppppppppp

It wasn't a matter of "if" but "when". Some fun was had, and now it's time to get a great big axle on it and carry on with the 37s.

YYYYEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With 37's on while they lasted, how much did your fuel consumption go through the roof? lol

I had to take my 31's off and go back to 235/75/15's to use a little less petrol during my daily driving lol

Wow PAMountainbiker, 37's!! I guess no guts no glory. Good luck on that SAS. I have another ride with the Jeep club out here in New Mexico tomorrow, going to climb some large hills.

What are you guys using now for your rear shocks on the 6.5" SFD? I need to replace mine again. LOL.